Starting staking in Qchain

Starting staking in Qchain


Dear Qchain community!

You all probably know that one can make money in our Qchain network and the most effective way to do this is to start Qstaking.

We should remind you, staking is a service available to QDT token holders. A user "reserves" 100,000 QDT (the minimum amount for staking) on the account and then regularly receives a reward (90% of all commissions in the network are distributed among stakeholders, and the remaining 10% are given to the node processing the transaction).

So, in this post, we will show you how to start this service quickly and easily. In order to enable staking in own node, a user must follow these steps:

  • 1. Download the appl and register an account (if you have not already done this);
  • 2. Buy QDT tokens, at least 100,000 (if you have not already done this). At the moment, users can buy tokens in the online chat (, and in the near future they will be available on the Coinmarketcap exchange;
  • 3. In the node, on the “Home” tab, find the Qstaking interface and specify the amount for staking, and that's it! Now all you have to do is to receive your passive income.

The Qstaking interface in a node is shown in the following figure:

To start the service, enter the desired amount and click on "Add new deposit".

Here you can also see your estimated daily profit. Payments are made automatically and weekly.

No additional action is required to finish the use of this service, just withdraw funds from your account and staking will stop automatically.

If you have any difficulties launching Qstaking, please contact our support team, we will be glad to help you.

Best regards,

Qchain Team