The QNode application will soon receive another update, where users in the first time will have access to a light version of the Qchain node, which will take up many times less disk space (about 100 mb) than Qchain master node.
Information about the upcoming updates that await us:
- Addition of a lightweight version of QNode;
- When installing QNode from the App Store and Google Play, the lightweight version will be installed by default;
- A special switch between nodes will be added;
- Users will be able to use both light node and Qchain master node;
- Functionality of the lightweight node will be almost identical to Qchain master node with a few minor changes.
And one more important moment:
Soon all of you will be able to become a network validator and receive rewards for validating transactions and maintaining the Qchain network.
For this purpose, we will prepare a detailed instruction how to become a Qchain network validator.
You need to export your private key before using the app! The application is in test mode. If you don't save the private key, access to your account may be lost. (Don't forget that you can use the private key in one-time).